Actuarial Model Developer
- Developing, maintaining and delivering Life actuarial models including the proper and transparent testing,
- Assisting in the integration of Life actuarial models received from multiple countries into a single regional or global model,
- Running Life actuarial models taken over from Zurich’s Life Business Units and producing numbers required for various reporting exercises.
- Testing and validating Zurich’s Life Business Units administration systems.
- Following the Zurich methodology standards, including documentation requirements and control framework.
Your Skills and Experience
- Communication skills, ability to understand the wider picture,
- 5 and more years experience in Prophet or similar software
- Creativity, open minded and proactive approach,
- Willingness to embrace actuarial career,
- Ability to travel abroad,
- Master degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics or similar,
- Fluent in English
Primary work location is Bratislava. This position requires approximately 5% of travel per year. Offered salary is minimum of 1700€ plus other pay elements based on your experience.