IFA Platform Adoption Consultant (P/T, job-share or F/T)United Kingdom - England - Birmingham
Job Title: IFA Platform Adoption Consultant (P/T, job-share or F/T)
Location: This is a field based role covering a geographical area from Birmingham, Midlands, Nottingham and St Albans.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Platform Adoption Consultant (Field Based). You will represent Zurich’s Retail Platform service & implementation proposition with IFAs to secure adoption of our Retail Platform and meet sales targets.
Within this role you will secure & lead implementation of Zurich’ Retail Platform into their designated IFAs’ businesses. Additionally; assist in training ZIG Sales Consultants in platform functionality and provide feedback into the Retail Platform Project Group about issues with functionality and changes in market/competitor practices.
This role is available full-time, as a job-share, or part-time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time.
• Secure & lead implementation of Zurich’ Retail Platform into their designated IFAs’ businesses.
• Provide on going field based support to IFAs & their support staff to ensure further development.
• Maintain relationships that sustain profitable growth & support the overall ZIG Sales Distribution Strategy.
• Represent Zurich to promote the Retail Platform service & implementation proposition with IFAs to secure adoption of our Retail Platform & meet sales targets.
• Consult with key distributors to explore and analyse their current implementation needs.
• Work with the IFA business during the implementation phase to ensure a successful launch & integration with Zurich’s Retail Platform & processes.
• Take personal ownership to resolve issues or concerns raised by IFAs & their support staff.
• Build strong personal relationships with key internal customers, appropriate support functions and external service providers.
• Identify and gather feedback from IFAs & their support staff during & post implementation, allowing evaluation of the value and success of the platform implementation programme.
• Identify& execute on the training needs of IFAs & their support staff in Zurich’s Retail Platform service offerings & procedures.
Your skills and experience:
• Platform experience and experience in financial service working with distributors essential.
• High degree of knowledge of ZIP, it features, benefits, sales angles & positioning against competitors.
• In depth understanding of IFA business practices and models.
• Detailed knowledge of IFA investment processes essential.
• Understanding and keeping up to date with the developing needs of the Financial Services market, with a particular insight into the latest platform, IT and software initiatives.
• Good relationship building skills essential and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Strong Team player and ability to work using own initiative.
• A strong eye for support & development opportunities.
• Ability to manage own workload and work without close supervision.
As well as a competitive salary we also offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes –
• 12% pension
• Company car/car allowance
• 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
• Annual company bonuses
• Full private medical cover
• Discounted technology offers
• Virtual GP appointments
• Discounted gym membership,
• Free flu jab
• Discounted gadget insurance
• Discounted will writing service
• Individual sales bonus and much more
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
Who we are:
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you're interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions - then Zurich could be just the place for you. The success of our business is built on the contributions of our highly talented employees - people who work every day to position us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We therefore look to hire great people and we encourage those people to give their best.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Zurich is a workplace that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, marital status, gender identity, pregnancy/maternity status and sexual orientation. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.