Sourcing Manager – (P/T, job-share or F/T)
Sourcing Manager – (P/T, job-share or F/T)
Location: Whiteley (Swindon will also be considered)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Sourcing Manager in our global Contract Management & Oversight team within Group Sourcing & Procurement. You will be managing strategic business process outsourcing (BPO) contracts, ensuring contract obligations are appropriately managed, maintaining contracts via a change mechanism, providing detailed contract analysis and contract advice to users of the contracts.
This role is available part-time, job-share or full time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time.
- You will act as the principal point of contact on all contractual matters and issues for the designated contracts.
- You will oversee that contracts are managed in accordance with their terms. This will include ensuring that key contract deliverables and obligations are identified and tracked against defined assurance requirements and that there is a clear line of communication and sight with obligation owners.
- You will ensure any changes to designated contracts are reviewed, implemented, documented and recorded in accordance with contractual terms and internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Negotiating changes and escalating issues appropriately.
- You will be required to attend and contribute to Governance forums and Supplier meetings as the designated Contract Manager.
- You will be proactive in raising with the Business any potential contractual and commercial issues arising from Supplier meetings, Governance forums and other supplier interactions.
- You will provide advice on contract rights, obligations and positioning and related commercial risks and opportunities, including providing comparison papers and other deliverables to assist stakeholders in understanding their rights under a contract, including the creation and delivery of presentations to senior stakeholders on contractual and commercial matters.
- You will contribute to wider initiatives to identify and capture value, avoid costs or eliminate waste in relation to any designated contracts including refining and documenting processes.
- You will be proactive in building and developing trust-based relationship with key stakeholders and assurance functions within the wider Zurich group and the Business.
- The role may require a limited amount of travel predominantly within the UK (to either Swindon, Whiteley or London) and an occasional visit to Europe (Switzerland).
Your skills and experience:
- Educated to Degree level, ideally law related but not essential
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a contract management role for complex outsourcing contracts
- Experience of collaborating with and influencing senior managers and business stakeholders as well as leading conversations with suppliers
- You will have broad experience of working in sourcing or procurement roles (with BPO or ITO knowledge) and leading in a significant or highly specialist or complex area of expertise.
We offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes:
- Industry leading Defined Contribution Pension scheme where employer contributions are 12 % of base salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Contribution towards Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company bonus
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted technology offers
- Virtual GP appointments
- Plus many more!
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
Who we are:
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you're interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions - then Zurich could be just the place for you. The success of our business is built on the contributions of our highly talented employees - people who work every day to position us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We therefore look to hire great people and we encourage those people to give their best.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Zurich is a workplace that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, marital status, gender identity, pregnancy/maternity status and sexual orientation. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.