Mechanical Engineer, Inspection Services Lift and Crane -Brighton & Worthing Total Package ~ £56K plus Location Allowances where appropriate.
Our Engineer Surveyor workforce is central to our continued success, being the ‘Face of Zurich’ to our large and varied client base. You will be carrying out hands-on statutory inspections, providing your expert opinion on a wide range of equipment, enabling our clients to comply with all relevant legislation. No two days will ever be the same, and you will be required to work in a variety of interesting environments.
This role will be considered as available full-time, as a job-share, or part-time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time
- To have a Level 4 qualification (HND / HNC etc.) in a relevant engineering field.
- We will also consider candidates with a NVQ Level 3 or ONC qualification, and support is available to allow you to complete a Level 4 qualification whilst working.
- Hands-on experience in a relevant engineering discipline, such as manufacturing / repair / maintenance/ motor trade.
- A full valid UK driving licence.
- Be willing and able to work occasional paid overtime.
- Annual bonus of up to 11%, depending on Business area performance.
- Company car – fully funded, with an option to upgrade.
- Location allowances where appropriate.
- Generous 12% Defined Contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday per year including statutory holidays, with an option to buy and sell more if needed.
- Share-save scheme.
- A comprehensive Flexible benefits plan, including, Health Care, Dental Care, Childcare Vouchers, Health screening, Retail Vouchers etc.
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, and an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Zurich is a workplace that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, sex, race, religion or belief, disability, marriage/civil partnership, gender reassignment, pregnancy/maternity status and sexual orientation. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.