Data Demand Manager PT, FT and jobshare
Data Demand Manager PT, job-share, FT and flex work
Location: Fareham with some travel
If Data Architects are Unicorns, this role would suit a Data Demand Wizard! We need a skilled blend of “data meets people engagement” with this exhilarating new opportunity for a Commercial Demand Manager within our UK Operations Team. As an integral member of the Data Delivery Portfolio Team for the UK, you will be supporting the Head of Data Delivery in management of data solutions and the data change portfolio. This will include using your knowledge of systems, processes and procedures to ensure delivery of data to key partners, undertaking problem solving and aiding understand of the data landscape.
This role is available full-time, as a job share or part-time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time
- Design, implement and deliver on key projects to agreed timescales and quality with a wide range of partners.
- Demonstrate knowledge of meaningful systems, processes and procedures.
- Acting as a demand lead, interpret individual customer queries and apply the organization´s policy guidelines to recommend appropriate action.
- Key partner relationship management.
- Develop procedures that underpin the handling of work and seeks ways to improve them.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of risk and compliance policies and procedures and ensure work is undertaken to the standards of behavior and in accordance with policy.
Planning and Business Alignment:
- Show strategic alignment to customer values & business needs.
- Key partner relationship management to establish and document priorities.
- Monitor and review financial information across the team, updating where necessary in order to identify any anomalies or discrepancies, ensure management has access to up to date and accurate information, and look for opportunities to reduce cost.
- Review service requests and issues, prioritise case load and interpret established policies, applying discretion within authority limits in order to resolve issues.
- Collect and disseminate knowledge of use to the business.
- Gather comprehensive information to support decision making and enable recommendations.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records; producing timely management information to the agreed levels of quality.
- Problem Solving
- Take personal responsibility for resolving issues using commercial and business awareness.
- Encourage organisational learning.
- Structure information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
Provide expert knowledge and support across all Management Information suites to ensure that the business can monitor and act on the information provided.
You'll love data and be happiest in an environment where you can provide creative solutions. It would be great if you've gained some experience of working within a large organisation or be used to working in a complex IT estate. If you've got a Professional Project Management Qualification and FS background, even better!
You’ll be happy to share best practice along with your insights, that can help educate team members and business partners alike. Leading a team and providing them with the ability to grow and develop is key for us; what we value is the ability to include self-development that mean you and your team are aligned to what we value as an organisation.
We’re offering a competitive salary, as well as this we offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes –
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- 12% pension
- Annual company bonuses
Full private medical cover/ contribution to medical cover
- Discounted technology offers
- Virtual GP appointments
- Free flu jab
- Discounted gadget insurance
Company car/car allowance
- Discounted will writing service
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you're interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions - then Zurich could be just the place for you. The success of our business is built on the contributions of our highly talented employees - people who work every day to position us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We therefore look to hire great people and we encourage those people to give their best.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Zurich is a workplace that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, marital status, gender identity, pregnancy/maternity status and sexual orientation. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.