Mechanical Engineer, Inspection Services Pressure Systems Manchester/Manchester West Total Package ~ £55K plus Location Allowances where appropriate
We will consider the role as full time, as a job-share, or part-time. This is because we want to attract and retain the best people for our roles and we recognise that this needs to encompass a variety of working options; if you want to apply but can’t do full time hours, talk to us about what you are looking for, we want the talent not the tick box!
Our Engineer Surveyor workforce is central to our continued success, being the ‘Face of Zurich’ to our large and varied client base. You will be carrying out hands-on statutory inspections, providing your expert opinion on a wide range of equipment, enabling our clients to comply with all relevant legislation. No two days will ever be the same, and you will be required to work in a variety of interesting environments.
- To have a Level 4 qualification (HND / HNC etc.) in a relevant engineering field.
- Must have strong experience of Pressure Plant and steam
- Hands-on experience in a relevant engineering discipline, such as manufacturing / repair / maintenance
- A full valid UK driving licence.
- Be willing and able to work occasional paid overtime.
- Market leading salary, £33,878 -£44,163 depending on experience. This is reviewed annually.
- Annual bonus of up to 11%, depending on Business area performance.
- Company car – fully funded, with an option to upgrade.
- Location allowances where appropriate.
- Generous 12% Defined Contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday per year including statutory holidays, with an option to buy and sell more if needed.
- Share-save scheme.
- A comprehensive Flexible benefits plan, including, Health Care, Dental Care, Childcare Vouchers, Health screening, Retail Vouchers etc.
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.