Inbound Telephone Advisor (P/T, Job-share or F/T)United Kingdom - England - Leeds
Job title: Inbound Telephone Advisor (P/T, Job-share or F/T)
This is an exciting opportunity to represent Zurich’s Retail Platform service & implementation proposition with IFAs to secure and support adoption of our Retail Platform and meet sales targets. In this role, you will support the implementation and embedding of Zurich’s Retail Platform into IFAs’ businesses and assist in training ZIG Sales Consultants in platform functionality and use. In addition, provide feedback into the Retail Platform Project Group about issues with functionality and changes in market/competitor practices.
This role is available part-time, job-share or full time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time.
• Promote the Retail Platform service & implementation proposition with IFAs to secure adoption of our Retail Platform & meet sales targets.
• Consult with distributors to explore and analyse their current implementation needs.
• Identify the training needs of IFAs & their support staff in Zurich’s Retail Platform service offerings & procedures.
• Working with the IFA business’ during the implementation and embedding phase to ensure a successful launch & integration with Zurich’s Retail Platform & processes.
• Take personal ownership to resolve issues or concerns raised by IFAs & their support staff.
• Provide on going telephone based support to IFAs & their support staff to ensure further development & maintain relationships that sustain profitable growth & support the overall ZIG Sales Distribution Strategy.
• Execute on the training needs of ZIG Sales Consultants in Zurich’s Retail Platform service offerings & procedures.
• Build strong personal relationships with key internal customers, appropriate support functions and external service providers.
• Operate within the Competency Development Framework.
Your skills and experience:
• An understanding of IFA business practices and models and their investment processes desirable.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Able to cope with pressures & resilient in the face of setbacks.
• Commitment to provide high quality work in a time pressured environment, while ensuring deadlines are met.
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude with a desire to continue to improve processes and help drive the department forward.
As well as a competitive salary we also offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes –
• 12% pension
• 22 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
• Annual company bonuses
• Full private medical cover
• Discounted technology offers
• Virtual GP appointments
• Discounted gym membership,
• Free flu jab
• Discounted gadget insurance
• Discounted will writing service
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
Who we are:
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you're interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions - then Zurich could be just the place for you. The success of our business is built on the contributions of our highly talented employees - people who work every day to position us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We therefore look to hire great people and we encourage those people to give their best.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Zurich is a workplace that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, marital status, gender identity, pregnancy/maternity status and sexual orientation. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.