Corporate Strategy Intern (Summer 2019)
Zurich North America (ZNA) is looking for an intern to join its Corporate Strategy team (Strategic Execution) in Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicago area). As a Strategic Execution Intern you will support the development and execution of ZNA’s strategic and operational agenda.
What this opportunity offers:
- Driven and dynamic colleagues with wealth of experience in Strategy Consulting / Corporate Strategy
- Opportunity to work on ZNA’s most pressing business challenges
- Exposure to ZNA’s senior leaders
- Team networking events
- Weekly training sessions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing basic data analysis / modeling
- Presenting analysis results to colleagues and business partners
- Developing competitive intelligence insights
- Creating strategic communications
- Researching, synthesizing, and communicating market trends
You will learn:
- Problem structuring and analysis
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Understanding of Commercial P&C industry
- Time management
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Economics or related business / analytical field
- Trainee / Intern no experience required
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program and will be enrolled in the fall of 2019
- Minimum cumulative current grade point average of 3.0 (current could mean last semester GPA)
- Be legally eligible to work in the U.S. indefinitely
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a corporate setting
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.