We are looking for a specialist in database marketing to play a fundamental part in developing the capability and offering of our small and evolving team in Swindon. You will be experienced in customer profiling, D2C campaign data selection, campaign execution and performance reporting, to execute and report on automated and ad-hoc data marketing campaigns across multiple contact channels.
The role-holder will also provide support to develop and improve database marketing plans for acquisition and retention purposes.
- Key user and subject matter expert of our D2C database communication platform
- Assists in the planning, creation and execution of D2C acquisition and cross-sell marketing campaigns, plus CRM programs such as welcome and onboarding, ensuring they adhere to the overall business strategy and Zurich brand guidelines
- Tracks and measures campaign and communication key metrics, and reports campaign results using multiple applications and data sources
- Assists in the loading, selection, segmentation and analysis of large volumes of data
- Ensures data compliance with GDPR and PECR guidelines, including management of marketing preferences
- Provides support with problem analysis and recommendations regarding data management identified by the team or management.
- Collaborates closely with Marcomms and Digital teams to brief, create, execute and report on activity
- Works with business partners and key stakeholders as needed
- Understands the products and services promoted and distributed by the Direct business
- Keeps stakeholders informed of campaign status.
Your skills and experience:
- Degree level (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe campaign or similar comms platform
- Proven skills in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience with digital marketing campaign development
- Conceptual and analytical orientation
- Financial Services experience preferred but not essential
- Experience handling multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic business metrics
Zurich offer a flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle; plus you will receive an annual company bonus subject to performance, free travel insurance for 12 months and a 12% employer contribution pension scheme. We're also happy to consider flexible working arrangements and welcome applications from everyone. As part of our commitment to charity we offer employees three volunteering days per year
Who we are:
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you're interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions - then Zurich could be just the place for you. The success of our business is built on the contributions of our highly talented employees - people who work every day to position us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We therefore look to hire great people and we encourage those people to give their best.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Our diversity and inclusion initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome, regardless of age, gender, religion, ability, culture, sexual orientation or mental health status. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.